About Me

My photo
I am originally from S. Korea but currently studying in the States. Through this blog, I would love to interact with all kinds of interesting people. So, if you would like, please. Your comment is welcomed.

Labels

20110103

#2: What Happened in the Drawing Class

second drawing class-the metals
The second drawing class was interesting. As I began to study the surface of the metals, I grew intimidated by numerous lines and surprisingly vague boundaries of each line. The taller metal had more blunt and rougher surface. The smaller one expressed sharped and highly reflective texture.

Again, I spent way too much time just to draw an outline with a right proportion: one and a half hours.

Finding different shades of lines and highlights in the smaller metal was very enjoyable in a painful way (if you know what that means..:)


No comments:

Post a Comment