About Me

My photo
I am originally from S. Korea but currently studying in the States. Through this blog, I would love to interact with all kinds of interesting people. So, if you would like, please. Your comment is welcomed.

Labels

20101204

Thirsty





I am thirsty for overwhelming refreshment from God's words.

Lies that bother me right now:
No one knows me. I am useless. It won't get much better.


Why do Christian go through "the cycle"? the spiritual cycle with up hills and valleys. Why can't we just plant our heart in truth we knew and know! God, help me to think straight. God, help me to realize I am already dead and I am living a new life. Help me to live only for you...

4 comments:

  1. Can you explain more of the first and third lie listed? I'm mad thirsty too. You know how hemoglobin has a higher affinity for carbon monoxide than for oxygen? And how that makes no sense because CO is poisonous and oxygen is a necessity for us to live? I think our free will has a higher affinity for sin, I mean, hands down, naturally. Sucks :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how may I call you while you're home? Can you tell me a # to reach you (Email it to me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First lie comes from finding no help from anything. Nothing knows me enough to be anything-help, comfort, answer, or whatever I am looking for. I am seeking for the right way to follow for my life and getting no helpful support. I am by myself!! The truth is God knows where He is taking me. I just need to proceed in putting my next foot on darkness.

    Third lie begins with seeing no hope in my discomfort. I would be depressed in the past and present, and I would "know" tomorrow will be as lost, as depressing, and as ugly.

    They are general struggles I go through again and again.

    ReplyDelete