About Me

My photo
I am originally from S. Korea but currently studying in the States. Through this blog, I would love to interact with all kinds of interesting people. So, if you would like, please. Your comment is welcomed.

Labels

20101114

Diving into God's Will



Last Thursday, Colonel Steve Keith spoke.
He said, "It is a sin to include God in your plan." He repeated, "I say it again. It is a sin to include God in your plan." Then, he continued, "We must be IN God's plan."

Let us stop making a silly attempt to pull God, the almighty, the biggest and the greatest, into our little plans.

Rather, let us dive. Dive into His plan.

3 comments:

  1. AHA! Now I'm subscribed. I did not know about the "follow" button, that was really dumb of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok about this post--a subtle difference in wording, which turns to be a huge difference in perspective. Interesting. But also a little overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. something little can make a great change indeed.

    ReplyDelete