About Me

My photo
I am originally from S. Korea but currently studying in the States. Through this blog, I would love to interact with all kinds of interesting people. So, if you would like, please. Your comment is welcomed.

Labels

20110114

Coloring is fun. Really.


A few days ago, I found myself a fun project: coloring the dull thing. The dull thing was a little shelf(?), whatever it should be called, that my brother made in school. I forgot to take a picture before I colored it; however, I found another thing that has the very same wooden material.

So this is the original color

The theme for the wooden product was "the ancient jewelry box that was once covered with gold but now with violet fungus." I tried to match the wooden thing with its surrounding items which are the tissue container and the frame in the picture below.

the tissue container and the frame. note: I didn't draw this picture.
 And after two hours...

front

side 1


side 2


back

front close up

front

top


And here is the whole view with its surrounding item.




I thought the color matched with the tissue container and the picture frame. Thus, I bragged about this to my mother. (and who else is really there that I could brag this to?) My mom said "My goodness. it came back hackneyed."


It's alright. I enjoyed coloring it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey but I really like it! If I tried that, it would definitely look like a 2nd graders' miserable failure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, it looks really antique ant matches the two items perfectly well! Great!

    ReplyDelete